LookBook: Day to Night | #OOTD The Denim Skirt

January 25, 2017

Hey Lovelies,




Today I threw on my fav denim skirt and paired it with a plain white crop top and my Nike Roshé sneakers for a super casual daytime look. I felt comfy yet put together, perfect for almost anything, from school, work, or running errands. I love this outfit as it's so versatile and can easily go from day to night.

For night-time, I threw on my faux-fur fluffy jacket with some black strappy heels to class things up. I also paired the outfit with a lace choker, to add a romantic touch. You can easily take this outfit not only from day to night, but also from season to season. For the colder months, just add some warm tights, along with booties for a classy but cute look.





Tweet or Instagram tag us some pics of you rocking your version of this look, we'd love to see it!

Stay stylin'
xx

Here are a few links to our fav similar finds 👇

⟶Denim skirt

South Africa: Mr Price Striped Mini  Mr Price Long Denim Skirt  Spree Denim Skirt  Spree Button Mini

International: ASOS Pepe Skirt  ASOS MinkPink Skirt  Shein A-line Skirt


⟶Chokers

Chokers from our own collection; lace and suede cord. Contact us for more details.


⟶Fluffy Jacket

South Africa: Spree Shaggy Cardigan

International: Shein Fluffy Sweater


⟶Strappy heels

South Africa: Mr Price Strappy Court

International: Shein Black Faux Suede Point Toe


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Get our images here!

Popular Posts